Sunday, August 3, 2008

A little healthy competition




In the spirit of pushing our skills and seeing ordinary (and sometimes extraordinary) things in a new way, Mike and I like to take pictures of the same object and decide whose is better.  Usually the winner is obvious but after today's trip to the coast we couldn't decide whose sandal picture was better.  Better can been bolder, cleaner, more artsy, more fun, more serious - you decide.  If you are brave enough to pick a side, let us know which you like the most.   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think I like the top picture the best. I like taking pictures from weird angles, so that's my favorite one!

Rebecca said...

Okay I dont know why but I like the bottom better but it could have been from a slightly different angle! Sorry Jen if its not yours!

Katie Curtis said...

I vote the top. And I like voting.

Renee said...

I like the top one best...

Lisa Anderson said...

I vote the top picture. I like how it's focused on the sandals and the rest serves as kind of a frame.

Anonymous said...

I love the bottom one...just the sandals and the sand.

Anonymous said...

I love the bottom one...just the sandals and the sand.
Paula

Britt Curtis said...

i like the top one, with the fun angle. mom likes the other one. :)