Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Year Check Up

I just couldn't bear to leave that last post as the first thing one sees when they open the blog. Lucy had her one year check up (yes, two months late, blame the mom). Ironically it was one day before she got sick, could have used some help there, but alas. Yet in the end, I really didn't need a doctor to tell me how perfectly she is growing and becoming...
She can write her own name after all...
And totally pull off a daddy designed 70s get up...
And she has tackled the fine art of keeping a clip in her hair (our record is fifteen adorable minutes)
And she is a champion sportsman already, other hide-and-go-seekers don't stand a chance...
So dear doctor, while I love you for telling me she is indeed healthy and growing, I was already on to it!


No comments: