Thursday, October 2, 2008

School Days


Jen's, aka Mrs. Wecker's, classroom.  My largest class is 37 students so we are pretty crammed in here.  Notice the thick stack of paper I have yet to grade.  
Mike off to his first day of class.  I love the hands-in-the-pockets walk.  It captures the suave reluctance that school always seems to evoke - Whether getting through high school or getting an MBA.
My last sighting of Mike before he leaves for the night.  I'm so glad he is getting this degree but I will certainly miss hanging out with this guy two nights a week.  

1 comment:

Megan and Jesse said...

Hey! I love your classroom! It makes me excited for my own classroom in just one year!! There are so many options and creativity to going into a classroom, especially an elementary classroom that is inviting, bright, and student/parent welcoming. In six days and one week I'll be "walking"/graduating and less than a year I'll be a teacher!!