Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lucy's Day Five


Every time I see this girl after a few minutes away, i am completely amazed just how cute she is and that we made her. It has been so much fun having her here. Turns out I had a spinal headache for the last four days but after Mike and mom finally convinced me what I was feeling was not normal, I went back to the hospital, had a spinal clot, and instantaneously felt a million times better. Now I can fully see and enjoy her, instead of adoring through squinting eyes and a throbbing head. I love it.

5 comments:

Emilee said...

She's a cutie. We can't wait to meet her. I'm glad you got the headache thing worked out. As if you don't have enough to recover from!

Harkness said...

congrats once again. Glad all is well with your family!!

Nicole said...

She is so cute! Glad to hear that your are feeling better (and sad to hear that you weren't feeling well).

Sara Lee said...

what a pretty baby. Was the clot caused from an epidural? I have epis with all mine and never have any problems, but I have heard of headaches before.

Savannah said...

Love her! SO glad to hear you got that headache taken care of! Yuck!