Saturday, January 9, 2010

Portland Art Museum

My mom is in town awaiting the arrival of our little one and we are trying to keep busy and deflect mental energy from getting overly anxious for the baby to be here! We are excited and ready, but I try to remind myself that a few extra days of sleeping 8 hours a night (okay, lets be honest, it is more like 10 hours a night) isn't the worst situation to be in. So yesterday I spent the day with Katie and mom at the museum, shopping, and going to the movies.
And for those rule followers out there, like myself, we did indeed get permission to take this picture inside the museum.

4 comments:

Savannah said...

I didn't know that was a rule, but I now shall follow it, as I'm a rule follower too! :) I can't believe she hasn't made her debut yet! Grr! With as anxious as Adam and I are I can't IMAGINE how you guys must be feeling! Can't wait!

Sara Lee said...

Well if you are a stay at home mom, you will still get plenty of sleep if you want cause you can nap with the baby, at least I always did. With the second one it gets a little harder. By the way you are just beautiful pregnant. I love your pictures.

Nicole said...

Hopefully she will come pretty soon. Although the sleep is nice, there comes a time when you are ready to be done being pregnant. It is nice your mom is able to be here.

Sara and Spencer said...

You look great Jen! Can't wait to see your little one!