Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sometimes Being a Mom is Fun

Sometimes Lucy will giggle for hours while playing the same game over and over again with Mike
Sometimes Lucy looks so big next to little babies and I remember how exciting it has been watching her grow
Sometimes Lucy finds a friend and their "parallel play" merges into cute interactions that are fun to watch
Sometimes Lucy lets everyone know she is indeed a "wild one" and they love it.
Sometimes Lucy sees things for the very first time that us adults have seen many times and forgot the wonder.
Sometimes having Lucy means we get to hang out with awesome babies and their parents.
Sometimes I can stand to look at myself in a photo because I have such a cute "prop" (yes, I have been accused of using Lucy as a prop in pictures).
Sometimes I realize that having an amazing husband and darling babe makes me one lucky girl.

No comments: