Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a Boy

I was sitting with Lucy today while she ate (slowly) and when I looked over at the fridge, instead of noticing what needed to be cleaned, I noticed how perfect it looked. Paintings by Lucy and pictures of our new baby. Although it does look like we will have to add a few shades of blue to our pink and purple art scheme, we are thrilled about that fact. Having no brothers, I draw a blank when I think about the future little guy, but I look forward to figuring it out. And Mike was pretty sure going in to this that raising girls was the best possible option, but he has been beaming with excitement since we got the boy news.

5 comments:

Megan and Jesse said...

Yeah for little boys!! I'm so excited for you guys and for our little men to be close in age! Good luck with the fun preparations.

Savannah said...

Wow! How exciting! Having one of each is so much fun!

Toni Moxley said...

How exciting!!! Boys are so much fun (sorry I have no experience with girls, but Lucy looks pretty darn fun to me!!) Congratulations!

Britt Curtis said...

Yay for boys! I'm so happy for your growing family. Will you send me/post on your blog the ultrasound pics of him?

Tonya said...

I LOVE my little man!

This is so exciting:)

Congrats to you and Mike and Lucy!