Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eagle Creek Falls

Today Mike and I woke up early to go for a 13 miler but half way through the hike our path, which happened to drop drastically off to a ravine, was covered in snow compacted into ice. Given my slip in the mud last week we decided a slip on ice off a cliff wasn't the best way to spend a Saturday. I'll have to live with not being "hard core" but we did pass three waterfalls on the path, making it a highly delightful trail to add to our list for visitors.



4 comments:

heidizinha said...

wow, beautiful! can you take me there next time i'm in portland? or at least can i just see you next time i'm in portland?

Lisa Anderson said...

Those waterfalls are gorgeous! Nice job on your hiking, even if it wasn't as long as you wanted. You two are great.

Anonymous said...

Jen, remember back in college when we used to be best friends? - Bryce

Natalie said...

That is absolutely beautiful. Someday I hope to make it to the Northwest.