Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The First of Fall


I love the firsts of the months and I love the firsts of the seasons.  It feels like I get to start clean and set goals and do better.  My husband and my students are the innocent victims of my excited fury of goal-setting since I can't be satisfied with just I setting goals. For the fall season, I decided one of my goals would be to continue working on photography with a picture a day.  It will be hard because all I really see is my classroom, my livingroom, and the gym everyday.  But then again, that's the charm of photography - seeing something special in the ordinary.  So, here's to fall.   

3 comments:

Katie Curtis said...

Yea! I love your pictures!! Especially the one you took of us watching the swifts...!

Britt Curtis said...

whoa, that is a crazy picture! how did you get it to look like that? is that bark of a tree behind the leaf?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture. I must have a copy. Can I take it off the blog somehow? It is beautiful and brings fall feelings flooding.
Mom